How to setup Windows Hello for use with PCEye Plus
Setup Windows Hello
Only works with Windows 10.
1. Open the Windows Start menu.
2. Select your Account.
3. Select Change Account Settings.
4. Select Sign-in options.
5. To proceed, set up a PIN code.
6. Select the Add button under PIN and follow the next steps.
Once you've done that the options to set up Windows Hello will unlock.
7. After successfully selecting a PIN, you’ll be able to select Set Up under Face.
8. If you’d like to get some more detailed background information on Windows Hello select Learn more. Or just select Get Started to continue.
9. The camera in the eye tracker will now help you position yourself in front of the screen by showing a livestream through the camera. After positioning yourself successfully in front of the camera, the face recognition setup will begin automatically.
10. Once you’ve successfully completed the set up, an option to Improve Recognition will be available.
This can be quite useful if you wear glasses as it allows you to be recorded with or without them.