Getting started with Indi and I-110
Congratulations on your new device! Below you will find a suite of videos to guide you through the steps to set up and get started with your device. We want to make sure you get the most out of your device and look forward to taking this journey with you.
For a full list of tutorial videos, please visit our Support & Training pages for I-110 or Indi and click on Videos. Here you also find manuals, guides, common questions and much more information about your device. If at any time you need additional support please contact our technical support team.
Now, Let's Get Started!
Step 1: Opening The Box
Unboxing the Device and Completing Windows Setup
*The video shows an Indi device. This step is the exact same for both the Indi and I-110.*
Starting Windows and Finding Software
Setting up the Hardware
Step 2: Choosing The Communication Program
Snap+Core First Setup
Communicator 5 Setup
Communicator 5 Setup for Keyboard User
About The Software
Snap+Core First is our symbol-based communication software laid out in an easy to see and understand grid platform.
- Symbols or photo icons to support those with language impairment
- Tools available include a core strategy based on scientific research, pre-programmed messages, and a keyboard with varying layouts
- Flexibility to simply change the number of buttons at any time
- Easy to customize and use
Communicator5 is a powerful program that allows connections to the world around. It is most often used by fully literate users, those that primarily utilize a keyboard, but pages with symbols are also available.
- Easily customized home page that allows you to choose the tools you need
- Fully customizable to support voice banking and message banking
- Easy access to email, phone, internet, music, environmental controls, and more
Now you're hopefully up and running. For additional help, please visit our Support & Training pages. Just select your device or software and you will find videos, manuals, downloads, common questions, and tips & tricks showing you how to get the most from your device and software.
If you want to connect with others using the same AAC solution, join our social media communities to learn from others, share tips and get help.
You can also always feel free to contact our own or our resellers technical support team, depending on how you purchased your solution.
Finally, we always want to know how we can better help you, so please give us your feedback.