Back About Us Careers Find a Sales Consultant Our international partners Contact Us North America Customer Service Blog Tobii Dynavox Power Hub
How do I set up a mobile phone with my C-Series?
To use the Mobile phone function on your C-Series you need to have a Mobile phone license, which can be purchased at Tobii. You also need a SIM card that is not locked with a PIN code. (A SIM card can be unlocked if inserted into a mobile phone).
- Insert your SIM card in the SIM card holder at the back of the C-Series
- Open C-Series Hardware Options (click start, control panel, then C-Series Hardware Options)
- Click Wireless
- Make sure that the "Enable wireless units" and GSM boxes are checked
- If the boxes can't be checked click on licenses
- If there is no Mobile phone license you will need to purchase a license from Tobii before you can use the mobile phone function
- Start communicator
- Click settings in the menu bar (if you don't see the menu bar press f10)
- Click Mobile Phone Settings
- Click Telephony
- Check the "Enable telephony functionality" box
- Go back to General (still in Mobile Phone Settings)
- Click "Search Automatically", a phone should be detected in one of the ports
- Wait for the search to finish then press Ok
- Make sure that the correct country is selected under "Which country are you in?"