Back About Us Careers Find a Sales Consultant Our international partners Contact Us North America Customer Service Blog
How do I Add a Student Book within ALL?
When adding a Student Book within ALL.
1. Select the System Books tab.
2. Select a System Book that is similar to the one you would like to create.
3. Select Copy. The student’s book tab will open with a new book titled “[book_name] Copy”.
4. Select Edit. The Book Editor will open.
5. Edit the book as desired (see section 184.108.40.206 Edit a Book), then select Save.