The power to be in control
Eye tracking is probably the quickest, easiest and most comfortable way to operate a computer with assistive technology. It helps thousands of individuals, some suffering from e.g. a spinal cord injury or ALS, lead more independent and happier lives.
It does so by allowing you to access a computer and the Internet using only your eyes – no mouth sticks, switches or head mouse needed. Simply look at the computer screen and control the mouse cursor with your eye movement. It is fast, ergonomic and gives you access to the many ways that a computer can enrich your life.
Windows Control is the software that enables computer access on a Windows PC via eye gaze and switch input, replacing the standard keyboard and mouse. It comes included with the PCEye Plus and EyeR dongle, providing the most efficient and ergonomic way to access your computer with assistive technology.
This next generation Windows Control is only for use with our peripheral eye trackers: PCEye Go, Explore, Mini and Plus. It can not be installed alongside Classic Tobii Gaze Interaction Software or Gaze Point.
With the new Windows Control you get:
- More relaxed computer access – With the two-step process, clicks are made intentionally and navigation is more intuitive, creating a relaxed and natural computing environment that is easy on your shoulders and neck.
- Ability to hit smaller targets – Windows Control has a unique zoom feature that provides virtually pixel-precise control of where you point, click and drag. It is designed for switch and gaze use and lets you set the zoom depth individually.
- Faster computer access – Efficiently access all of the functions of your computer with fewer mistakes and clicks, and at a higher speed. The brand new Windows Control Shortcuts increase speed and comfort even more with direct access to Cortana, volume control, cut/copy and paste, access desktop and many more.
- Integrated keyboard – The built-in keyboards now include the SwiftKey word prediction, which learns the way you type and the words and phrases that matter to you, constantly adapting to your personal writing style. With this knowledge, the keyboard proactively suggests what you are likely to type next. Currently, SwiftKey word prediction is available in 30 languages in Windows Control.
- Tracking on external screen - With Windows Control you can mount your eye tracker on a second or third screen and simply chose the screen you want to track on.