Technical Support and Warranty
The EyeMobile Plus comes with 90-days of phone support. You can separately purchase a Tobii Dynavox Support360 warranty which includes phone support and covers any device repairs, no questions asked.
Support360 warranty options include:
- 1 Year Support360 for $399
- 2 Year Support360 for $749
- 3 Year Support360 for $1,099
Tobii Dynavox EyeMobile Plus Bracket
|Processing Eye Tracker Unit||Tobii EyeChip™ with fully embedded processing|
45 – 85 cm
|Trackbox (w x h)
> 20 cm × 20 cm (7.9” × 7.9” in) ellipse @45 cm
|Frame Rate||60 Hz|
|Mounting Bracket||Built-in table stand for table top use.
Tobii Dynavox QR adapter plate for Daessy and REHAdapt.
VESA adapter plate available as peripheral.1
2 × 3.5 mm Switch connector interface
|Microphone||Microphone array consisting of 4 microphones|
|Speakers||2 × 3.5W|
|IR Remote Control||Integrated IR module with library of preprogrammed devices|
|Weight of Bracket||
|Dimension of Bracket (w x h x d)||
170 mm x 200 – 230 mm x 45 mm
|Internet Access||Through WiFi and 3G2|
|Tobii Certified Tablet3||Microsoft Surface Pro|
|Supported tablet dimensions (w x h x d)||
265 – 310 mm x 185 – 205 mm x 8 – 10 mm
Processor: 2.0 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
|Operating System Requirements||
Windows 7 (32-bit)
|Works with Tobii Dynavox Software||Windows Control, Gaze Point, Gaze Viewer, Virtual Remote, Communicator 5, Snap + Core First|
|Hours of Operation||Depends on tablet, EyeMobile Plus will work as long as the tablet has charge left.|
|Battery Charge Time||~ 4 hours|
|Power Supply||5 VDC 3A AC adapter
- VESA mount can’t be used during operation of table stand.
- Wifi and 3G availability depends on tablet. Internet and 3G services not included with the Tobii Dynavox EyeMobile.
- Other tablets that fulfil the system requirements and supported dimensions might be compatible, as long as the USB port and charging connector is not interfering with the EyeMobile Plus bracket.
With reservations for errors. Changes may be made without any further notice. All trademarks belong to their respective owner.
Download Product Sheets
Have Questions About AAC?
Read about some of our common myths.