Why does my eye control stop working after waking up my I-Series+?
After waking an I-Series+ device from sleep, the eye control fails on wake up or soon thereafter. Some I-Series+ devices were found to have been deployed with incorrect power plans. To check what your power plan is please follow the steps below...
- Open Windows Settings
- Choose System
- Select Power & Sleep in the menu on the left
- Scroll down on the right and choose Additional power settings
- Open File Explorer by selecting the folder icon on your Windows Task bar.
- Choose This PC from the menu on the left
- From the menu on the right double-click on your C drive
- Double click on "Program Files (x86)"
- Double click on "Tobii Dynavox"
- Double click on "I-Series Power Plans"
- Double click on "InstallPowerPlans.cmd". A black window may appear to open and close.
- Reboot then follow the four steps above to check and make sure the power plan has changed. If it has not, try running through these 8 steps one more time. If that still does not work, please contact technical support.