My computer still doesn't recognize that L*E*O is connected. What should I do?
Follow these steps to manually install the drivers for your L*E*O:
1. Right-click on My Computer (usually in the Start menu, but possibly on the desktop).
2. Click on Properties.
3. Click on the Hardware tab.
4. Click on the Device Manager button.
5. Expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers section by clicking on the small plus next to it.
6. Right-click on the USB Composite Device and select Update Driver...
7. If you are asked if you want to look for a driver on the Internet, click No, not this time and then click Next.
8. click on Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) and then click Next.
9. click on don't search. I will choose the driver to install and click Next.
10. Click on Micronas Composite USB-Device and click Next.
11. click on continue Anyway at the warning about driver signing.
12. At the Files Needed dialog click on Browse...
13. Click on the Look in drop-down and select Local disk (C:)
14. Double-click on Program Files, Assistive Technology Inc, LEO and finally Driver.
15. Click on UacFlt2.sys and click Open.
16. Click OK.
17. Click Finish.
After you've completed the steps above, another Found New Hardware dialog may appear. Again, select No, not this time when asked if you want to connect to the Internet, but at the next screen you can select Install the software automatically (Recommended) and let the software install on its own.