How Do I Set the Date and Time?
1. Select the apps icon in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select the settings menu.
3. From the Settings menu, under System in the left viewport, select Date and Time.
- If a WiFi connection is available: select Automatic date and time in the right viewport, and the network-provided time will be used.
- If you do not have access to WiFi: in the right viewport, select Set Date and Set Time to adjust the date and time.
Note: You must deselect Automatic date and time before the set date and set time options are available.