Back About us Careers Find Account Manager Find your local partner Contact us Blog Tobii Dynavox Power Hub
How Do I Email One Page from an Existing Communicator 5 Page Set?
A Communicator 5 (C5) pageset can start to get very large, from a computer file size standpoint. There may be times when you will want to email just one page from that pageset. To do this, please complete the following:
- Launch C5.
- Navigate to the pageset that contains the target page.
- If necessary, navigate to the target page.
- From the C5 Quick Menu> select Edit Page Set - this will open the C5 Editing screen with the target page displayed - also note the page list at left: the target pageset will be selected (in the page list, the background to the right of the page will be a darker grey).
- In the page list, right click on the target page, then select Copy Page.
- From the File pull down menu, select New.
- Select OK.
- You will now be in the editing screen of a pageset with one blank page - with eight buttons on such page.
- In the page list at left and in the grey space below the first page, right click and select Paste Page.
- In the page list at left, right click on the first page (the blank one with eight buttons created when making the new page set) and select Delete Page.
- From the File pull down menu, select Save (or Save As, this time it makes no difference).
- Name the pageset (of just one page), something that make sense.
- Take note of where the pageset is being saved - it will likely be the My Page Sets folder. At left select Desktop - this will set the save location for this pageset to the computer's desktop.
- Select Save.