Returns Step by Step
Learn more about how to return a product, make a complaint or send in a product for repair:
2. Get a Return Authorization
After receiving your Return Form, we will send you an email. It will contain:
- your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- a UPS shipping label, as we take over your return shipping costs. Please print out this label. If you do not have a printer, please ask a friend or use a public printer.
Please note: Your return request is processed manually, please allow 1-2 working days for us to register your return and send the required documents to you.
3. Pack the Box Carefully
Put all items in one parcel. If possible, reuse the one from your order.
Please double check that all returned items, including their manuals, documentation, cables etc., are in original, new condition and packed in their original wrappings/boxes. Especially for taking part of the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! Other returns will be accepted only for exchange of defective product under the terms of the Tobii Dynavox Device Warranty.
4. Applicate the UPS Shipping Label
Take the UPS shipping label we sent you via email and which you printed out in step 2.
- Stick it on top of the parcel.
- Make sure to cover or to remove the old delivery label (the one that was used for shipping your order to you).
5. Hand over your Item to UPS
Would like to follow your returned item's way back to us? The return shipping label already contains your tracking number, just note it somewhere.
6. Information about Refund or Repair
Want to check, if we already received your item? Take the UPS tracking number on the shipping label from our email in step 2 and check it here. As soon as we have received your package, you will hear from us within 10 working days.
We will inform you about:
- your potential refund, if you returned your product within 30 days, according to our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- estimated repair costs, in case you wanted to get your product repaired.