Preparing your District/Organisation for Boardmaker 7
- A pre-release version of Boardmaker 7 was made available in mid-August to District Admins for the sole purpose of deployment testing, if you need guidance with this installation, click here
- Please also be sure to download the new Boardmaker 7 Student Center app
- The pre-release is only supported for use in testing deployment mechanisms within schools and organisations who are currently using Boardmaker Online
- If your school or organisation requires a functional version of the software (beyond execution and login) in order to approve the software, please contact your Account Manager here
- If there are any technical questions specific to deployment, please contact Technical Support by emailing Support.firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0114 481 0011 option 1
- Any deployed copy of the test software will be automatically upgraded to the working software. It will not need to be reinstalled when staff begin using Boadmaker 7 when the product officially launches
- The pre-release version of Boardmaker 7 is not intended for staff use or individual subscriber use. Staff and individual subscribers should continue using the Boardmaker Online Editor until the product launch day
- We will not provide technical support for the operation of the Boardmaker 7 pre-release version, just support for installation
- Boardmaker 7 will be available for purchase and use in Autumn 2020
Compatibility Tester App Installer
Download this free app for Windows and Mac, available in .dmg, .exe, and .msi to check your computer and be prepared for Boardmaker 7.
The Compatibility Guide provides details on supported operating systems, domains that must be whitelisted, and information on the Compatibility Tester App.
Learn how Boardmaker 7 Organization has been built to deliver reliable and secure service within your district’s existing network and security infrastructure.
IT Deployment Guide
Boardmaker 7 Organization is a hybrid web/installed solution for organizations. Learn how to properly deploy Boardmaker within your organization.