How Can I Use Computer Control Like Gaze Point?
- With the release of Computer Control version 1.21, there is a new feature called Simplified Continuous Click. To turn this on, please follow the below steps.
- Launch Computer Control.
- Look below the screen to bring up the Computer Control menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Settingsgear.
- Swipe and select the new panel named Mode(to the right of Keyboard).
- Select Open.
- Select Simplified.
- Select the Xbutton.
- Look below the screen to bring up the Computer Controlmenu.
- Select Continuous Click.
- Look below the screen to bring up the Continuous Click menu and you will see that it looks much like the Gaze Pointfour button floating menu.
Open success Modal