Virtual Sales Consultant, Education
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Our devices are used by both children and adults in the clinical, work, home and school settings to support communication for those living with autism, stroke, ALS and other conditions.
Take a look at these videos that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ35Zp8ZrJw , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zh2UMK8xf0
We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement.
The role and responsibilities:
We have an immediate need for a Virtual Sales Consultant, Education. This position is remote based and can be located anywhere in the US. This position is responsible for the execution of the Education Team sales strategy and programs for small school district new sales, resubscription, Boardmaker Online and physical product sales.
- Manages inbound lead requests and proactively supports small school district accounts and any other account types designated by management
- Executes strategic sales plan for territory in line with management objectives
- Creates, nurtures, drives and closes sales opportunities to attain territory quota
- Responds to inbound leads within a short time frame; drives opportunity, sale, and resubscription
- Presents, demonstrates and sells company catalog products and services virtually
- Develops trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors via virtual meetings and demonstrations
- Proactively assesses, develops, refines, clarifies, validates, and documents within CRM account’s needs on an ongoing basis and executes strategy to maintain positive customer relationship
- Prepares Account focused quotes and proposals
- Coordinates support for customers across internal departments (sales, customer service, technical support, clinical education, management, product development and AAC Regional Sales Consultant) as needed
- Develops network of customers via social media
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge
- Master and maintain current competitor sales and product knowledge
- Ensures customer account fidelity, documents/maintains account data, daily sales activities, opportunity development and feedback using CRM/Salesforce.com
- Assist with high severity requests and/or issue escalations as needed
- Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholder including the forecasting of sales and the development of key account metrics
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
Measured KPIs via Salesforce.com data:
- Quota Attainment
- Opportunity Close Rate/Resubscription Rate
- Physical Product Sales
- Lead Response Times
- Customer Engagements/Demonstrations of the Product
- Completion of Management Observation/ride along
- Others as determined by management team
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; degree or experience in education/special education/speech pathology/occupational therapy or other therapeutic degree preferred
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year sales or account management experience in the education/technology space
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and influence credibly and simultaneously at all levels of an account.
- Experience in delivering client-focused high-tech enterprise solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Experience/familiarity with AAC or alternative access is a plus
- Software as a Service (SAAS) experience preferred
- Microsoft Office suite
OTHER SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well versed and experienced in virtual communications and presence
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in social media
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
EOE/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/DisabledApply now