Tech Support with a big heart - UKTobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China.
Are you interested in working in an international environment with cutting edge technology while helping customers with speech and motor impairments to live more independently and advocate for themselves? Do you enjoy interacting with dynamic and passionate customers and feel your work makes a difference?
From our UK office in Sheffield City Centre you will work alongside our multilingual Customer Service, with colleagues in both Stockholm and US. As part of the Tech Support team you will become one of the Tobii Dynavox product experts to whom colleagues, clients and users turn to when in need of help, advice and technical competence.
We build strong, long lasting relations with resellers and users and actively work to obtain and develop broad knowledge of our clients, users and technology. Curious to know more? Meet one of our users, James.
Role & responsibilities
Being the voice of Tobii Dynavox to our customers, professionals and resellers and our customers advocate within the organization.
Your days will be filled with
- Assist clients, resellers, sales representatives and account managers with support issues via phone, e-mail, instant messaging and remotely control users’ devices
- Troubleshoot issues across our hardware and software platforms
- Help with customizations of our customer’s communication software
- Develop knowledge in current and coming products
- Report feature requests and escalate issues
- Discuss needs and requirements with customers and professionals and suggest relevant Tobii Dynavox products and solutions
- Together with our marketing team monitor our social media channels
We are looking for someone who
To be successful in this role, and at Tobii, we believe you
- Have 1-2 years proven experience working with customer service, technical and/or product support - or an education in a technical field
- Have technical knowledge and/or interest in AAC products
- Have knowledge of windows
- Feel comfortable to interact with the tech savvy people, but also make computer novices feel supported and understood
- Have excellent level of spoken and written English - Spanish or French is a great bonus!
As a person, we think you are a fast learner and a true problem-solver. If you also possess the ability to motivate yourself and your colleagues we think that you have just the right attitude! Your previous work experience is important, but your social skills are equally important - we put huge value in finding a good personal fit.
Limited travel within the UK and Europe may be expected as part of this role.
Please address your questions to Shawn Raymond, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.Apply now