Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Our devices are used by both children and adults in the clinical, work, home and school settings to support communication for those living with autism, stroke, ALS and other conditions.
Take a look at these video that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are:
We have an immediate need for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Pittsburgh office. Our Pittsburgh office is located in the South Side. We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free parking, relaxed work environment, free on-site gym, free bike rentals, and various company events.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for providing excellent service when it comes to recruiting new stars to the Tobii Dynavox North American team. As a vital part of the job, and as a tool to attract new stars to Tobii Dynavox, the role is also responsible for our Employer Branding.
This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting, and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding and personal organization is required.
The role and responsibilities:
- Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool, using a variety of tools and techniques, including but not limited to, third party job boards, events, networking
- Build the employer brand of Tobii Dynavox further, and being responsible for initiating/coordinating and facilitating different events and in social media concerning building our employer brand
- Being an expert of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, interviewing, wage and salary trends; and relationship management
- Works with hiring managers to design and update job descriptions
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.)
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Affirmative Action Plan compliance
- Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manages application/resume file and retention per company policy
- Perform various other tasks as assigned
We are looking for someone who:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Communication, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience within recruitment and/or search function
- Documented experience in behavioral interviewing techniques
- An interest in driving Employer Branding concepts
- Ability to present new recruitment concepts to hiring managers and technical communities
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad and deep range of positions
- Demonstrated ability to function and recruit on a national and multi-location level
COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proficient in different ATS and search tools
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Proficient user of social media in regards to employer branding
OTHER SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong planning, organization and implementation skills
- Superior networking, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic, positive, and consistent performance sustained to achieve results
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately, integrity is key
- Strong initiative and solid judgement abilities/skills
- Highly motivated, conscientious individual, who is detailed and very organized
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being adaptable and flexible
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints
- See, talk and hear
- Able to sit, stand and walk
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 10 pounds
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENT:
- This position requires up to 20% travel
- Able to work at a desk for prolonged periods of time
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
We give our customers the power to be themselves and live their everyday to the fullest!