Social media specialist – the social heartbeat of Tobii Dynavox!Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China.
We give people a voice. With the help of our world leading technology, people with various disabilities can communicate in an entirely new way. Are you a social media networker and want to make real difference in people’s lives? Do you have a big heart and are you fueled by passion and purpose?
As our Social media specialist, you will be the social heartbeat of Tobii Dynavox online and in the community. You will strive to create and deliver relevant, engaging social media content to increase the awareness for Tobii Dynavox and our products.
The role and responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for our social media channels. You will implement our social media strategy, generating inbound traffic and leads while encouraging product adoption.
Your days will be filled with
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Create and publish content and also implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Become an advocate of the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues, answering questions where appropriate and promoting others in areas where needed.
- Support an Ambassador outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about Tobii Dynavox.
- Measuring the impact of social media and outreach programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
You will occasionally organize, coordinate and support community events in Europe, promoting Augmentative and Alternative Communication, Computer Access and Special Education solutions to our major stakeholders in the disability community. This may include hosting and presenting recorded webinars, collaborating with partners of Tobii Dynavox. This may at times require travelling within Sweden and Europe.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 1 year experience in social media
- An academic degree in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- The ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format.
- Excellent written English
- Excellent technical skills (in the iOS and Windows environment) and can pick up new tools quickly. Experience using social media management tools a plus.
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience with broader marketing, public relations, sales or community management.
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you are an networker of rank, especially in social media. We therefore think you have personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices. We also think you have strong customer service skills!
Please address your questions to Michaela McCarthy, Michaela.firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume together with a link to a professional social media account that you manage – blog, Instagram or Facebook page etc. We look forward to your application!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.Apply now