Sales Consultant- Pensacola, FL
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China.
Sales Consultant- Pensacola, FL
We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities “speak” with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways. Have a look at our users Steve , Katie , and Stephen to get an idea of how our products can completely change people’s lives. Every day we help people with disabilities ranging from ALS and Cerebral Palsy to Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke.
We have an immediate need for a technically-oriented sales professional covering the northern panhandle of Florida and Southern Alabama area. The preferred location would be Pensacola, FL. The Sales Consultant is responsible for contributing to the sales growth in their assigned territory by increasing awareness, developing networks, providing information on Tobii Dynavox products to potential clients, and assisting them in the selection and sale of speech generating devices that best meet their needs.
The role and responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Attaining sales quota by aggressively working the assigned territory, building strong customer relationships, conducting consultative sales calls, and utilizing solid product knowledge to match customer needs with product capabilities
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquitting new business
- Preparing and conducting presentations on Tobii Dynavox products for therapists, medical and educational personnel and institutions, graduating SLPs, and potential client audiences by educating them on the benefit and use of company products and services
- Preparing sales packets and quotes for products and services and manage accounts
- Educating SLPs, therapist, educators, and clients on the funding process and third party payer requirements; providing assistance when warranted to ensure that documents are properly prepared for submission
- Collaborating with the funding team on prior authorization and case submissions to expedite the selling process
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquiring new business
- Sustaining territory management through account maintenance, clinical support, participation in educational programs, and utilization and coordination of internal and external resources to increase customer value
- Working closely with other Tobii Dynavox employees to ensure that all sales opportunities are pursued and closed
- Conducting business/account reviews with management and customers on a regular basis
- Staying abreast of industry trends and participate in professional organizations within the AAC industry to enhance sales opportunities
- Remaining compliant with all HIPAA regulations and Privacy laws while conducting business
- Preparing expense, special project and sales forecasting reports on a timely basis
- Performing various other tasks as assigned
All our jobs at Tobii Dynavox are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Bachelor Degree and 2+ years of medical device or industry sales experience preferred
- SLP or clinical experience with speech generating devices or assistive technology preferred
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and teaming skills
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective sales presentation and platform training skills
- Able to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- CRM, preferably MS CRM, experience preferred
- Ability to multitask, project management skills and is detailed oriented
- Ability to travel more than 50% travel within a given sales territory
- A valid state driver license and insured motor vehicle
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to work with a high level of integrity, be detail oriented and be able to build trust!
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Apply as soon as possible by our website. We handle applications ongoing, don't wait! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly.
Working at Tobii you will find yourself in an innovative environment and work with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one, if you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about innovation, passion and making things real.
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled