Sales Consultant - Remote Office
Tobii Dynavox, www.tobiidynavox.com , the largest business unit in the Tobii Group, is the world’s leader in eye tracking and assistive technology for communication products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments enjoy richer, more independent lives.
Tobii Dynavox was formed in 2014 when Tobii Assistive Technology (founded in 2005) merged with DynaVox Systems (founded in 1983). The merger created the world’s leader in devices, software and tools for alternative communication, enabling thousands of people, worldwide, to communicate.
Our devices are used by both children and adults in the clinical, work, home and school settings to support communication for those living with autism, stroke, ALS and other conditions.
Take a look at this video that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zh2UMK8xf0
We have an immediate need for a technically oriented Sales Consultant to work remotely from their home office.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for contributing to the sales growth in their assigned territory by increasing awareness, developing networks, providing information on Tobii Dynavox products to potential clients, and assisting them in the selection and sale of speech generating devices that best meet their needs. This Sales Consultant will work remotely from their home office.
The role and responsibilities:
- Attain sales quota by aggressively working the assigned territory, maintain strong customer relationships, conducting consultative sales calls via phone/Skype/GoTo Meetings, and utilizing solid product knowledge to match customer needs with product capabilities
- Develop sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquiring new business as assigned
- Prepare and conduct presentations via phone, Skype, GoTo Meetings on Tobii Dynavox products for therapists, medical and educational personnel and institutions, graduating SLPs, and potential client audiences by educating them on the benefit and use of company products and services
- Prepare sales packets and quotes for products and services and temporarily manage accounts
- Educate SLPs, therapist, educators, and clients on the funding process and third party payer requirements; providing assistance when warranted to assist that documents are properly prepared for submission
- Collaborate with the funding team and RD of covering territory on prior authorization and case submissions to expedite the selling process
- Develop sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquiring new business
- Sustain open territory management through account maintenance, clinical support, participation in educational programs, and utilization and coordination of internal and external resources to increase customer value
- Work closely with Regional Sales Director to ensure that all sales opportunities are pursued and closed
- Stay abreast of industry trends and participate in professional organizations within the AAC industry to enhance sales opportunities
- Remain compliant with all HIPAA regulations and Privacy laws while conducting business
- Prepare expense, special project and sales forecasting reports on a timely basis
- Perform various other tasks as assigned
All our jobs at Tobii Dynavox are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
We are looking for someone who has the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 2+ years of medical device or industry sales experience preferred
- SLP or clinical experience with speech generating devices or assistive technology preferred
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and teaming skills
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective sales presentation and platform training skills
- Able to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of Skype and/or GoTo Meetings
- Comfortable presenting via Skype and/or GoTo Meetings
- Salesforce experience preferred
- See, hear, and speak
- Able to sit, stand, and walk
- Ability to lift and /or move up to 35 pounds on occasion
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with continual interruptions – working with several Regional Directors at any given time
- Ability to work remotely from a home office
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to work with a high level of integrity, be detail oriented and be able to build trust.
Working at Tobii Dynavox:
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world.
Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest, hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
- It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real –
EOE/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/DisabledApply now