Marketing Content Manager - Tobii DynavoxTobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China.
Are you a talented storyteller? Do your coworkers describe you as highly creative, always passionate, and eager to capture and communicate the essence of a powerful brand?
As Marketing Content Manager at Tobii Dynavox you will be the heart of our go-to-market communication, always one step ahead in advancing the awareness of our organization brand.
You will be working from our Stockholm office with providing global support in the marketing initiatives towards key target groups and report to our Director of Marketing in Pittsburgh.
The role and responsibilities
In this role, you will work with cross functional teams to identify and implement appropriate marketing and sales strategies as well as tactical plans. You will assist in the development and execution of advertising, marketing, and promotional activities to help maximize the sales of the Tobii Dynavox portfolio. You will…
- Develop multi-channel content marketing strategy and plans for assigned markets.
- Write and develop strong and engaging content (copywriting) to support marketing promotions, collateral development to drive awareness for a variety of audiences.
- Coordinate the overall translation process for marketing assets, including partnerships with translation agencies.
- Maintain and support web content and consistency across key websites.
- Coordinate and manage assigned agency partners and vendors
- Perform various other duties as assigned
We are looking for
Someone who is breathing creativity! We would love it if you have already worked with a broad world-wide product portfolio and feel excited about traveling internationally.
- A bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience or editorial/content experience (marketing or advertising background)
- Strong copywriting capabilities. Writing samples will be requested.
- Experience with web/email content management tools such as WordPress, Eloqua, HubSpot, or Episerver, etc.
- Excellent organizational, project management and execution skill
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills. Both verbal and written English and Swedish is a requirement.
As our mission is to help people all over the world to live a richer and more independent life, regardless of their abilities, you need to be passionate about our life-changing devices and our wonderful users, take the chance to meet one of our users, Stephen Murray.
Are you familiar with a variety of marketing concepts, practices and processes? Do you love to build strong content and know exactly how to build social media awareness? What are you waiting for? We want to meet you, apply today!
Please address your questions to email@example.com, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about usApply now