Marketing Communications Manager
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Take a look at this video that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zh2UMK8xf0
Our Pittsburgh office is located in the South Side. We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free parking, relaxed work environment, free on-site gym, free bike rentals, and various company events.
The purpose of the role as Marketing Communications Manager is to help drive awareness and to promote the Tobii Dynavox device and educational products.
The role is responsible for delivering marketing initiatives as well as implementing the go-to-market messaging, print and catalog, merchandising, and the web presence for an amazing portfolio of products. The job entails formulating product marketing strategies and tactical plans, creating and deploying content in digital form as well as traditional media.
- Develops marketing plans, materials and sales tools to clearly and convincingly communicate messages to the target audiences for Tobii Dynavox and the Education segment.
- Responsibility for communications (messaging and content) and development of marketing print and digital collateral and provide support for external awareness opportunities
- Manages the selection and merchandise categorization activities for catalog and web-shop. This includes the coordinating and monitoring of the company’s merchandising systems, while evaluating customer demand and sales trends to determine effective marketing strategies.
- With support from the Product Management team, research, conceptualize, create content for marketing campaigns and promotional initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate the assigned go-to-market (commercialization) marketing activities
- Works with cross functional teams to identify and implement appropriate marketing and sales strategies and plans to increase market share.
- Coordinate and manage assigned agency partners and vendors
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required in English, Communication, Marketing or related field. Masters preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience required (marketing or advertising background)
- Familiar with a variety of marketing concepts, practices and processes. In tune with key trends in emerging areas such as social media.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, CMS, and CRM tools such as Eloqua, Episerver and Salesforce.com
- A wide degree of creativity
- Proven track record of creating and supporting successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational, project management and execution skill
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- May lead the work of others
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENT
- Ability to travel internationally (10-15%)
- Lifting and/or move up to 25 lbs.
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to be customer focused and interpersonal while collaborating and working with a team. You must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
All our jobs at Tobii Dynavox are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
Working at Tobii Dynavox:
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world.
Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest, hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
- It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real –
Learn more about what we do by visiting our Youtube channel
EOE/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/DisabledApply now