Managing Developer - Tobii DynavoxTobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China.
Do you want to help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life?
Tobii Dynavox develop world leading speech generating devices that impact lives by giving people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are. Here at Tobii we are proud to say that we really can make a difference in peoples lives!
Want to meet one of our users? Watch this video with Stephen Murray.
We are looking for a person to take on a combined role as manager and active developer in our Access Software team in Stockholm.
The role and responsibilities
In your role as Manager for the Access Software team you will...
- Lead a team of highly skilled developers - personal development; one-on-ones; performance management.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in the team, ensuring we are setup for success.
- Engage in the creative process of product development, make sure we have an innovative yet structured environment so that ideas can be realized.
- Help make sure that the team’s roadmap is realistic and aligned with our strategic goals
- Ensure that our products meet the expected quality standards in collaboration with QA and technical support.
- Be responsible for growing your team by recruiting top talents.
As a developer you will...
- Work in the software team - design, implement and improve our products for the disability market.
- Write desktop application code, currently for the most part in C# and WPF.
- Work closely with other stakeholders in making sure that the team is creating the best possible products for our customers.
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
We are looking for someone with
- Proven and documented management and leadership experience.
- Leadership running in your veins, but you know that you light up by letting the stars around you shine brighter.
- Strong programming and design skills in C#/.NET.
- Experience in developing desktop applications and designing APIs.
- Insight in agile techniques.
- Master degree computer science or similar.
We also expect you to share our mission: to help people together! Here at Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues? Welcome to Tobii!
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to like a fast paced and ever changing environment. We think that this position is super cool, hopefully you feel the same!
Please address your questions to Ole Alexander Maehle at OleAlexander.Maehle@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.Apply now