Graphic Arts Internship
Tobii Dynavox is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified student to work as a Graphic Arts Intern at our corporate office located in the South Side. Tobii Dynavox provides students with a hands-on experience.
We help people with various disabilities “speak” with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways. Every day we help people with disabilities ranging from ALS and Cerebral Palsy to Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke.
If you want to work with one of Pittsburgh’s 2017 top companies, meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
- The graphic artist intern will be responsible for assisting in the creation of illustrations and symbols for a range of online curriculum instructional activities.
- Internship will last approximately 3 months
- We are seeking someone that can work approximately 15 to 20 hours a week
- Support the art team in the creation of illustrations and symbols for curricular materials
- Create artwork following established style guidelines
- Work independently to meet a set deadline for the completion of weekly projects
- Perform various other tasks as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently enrolled in a college level Graphic Arts or Graphic Design program
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CC, both MAC and PC platforms
- Have proven time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator CC
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to see within normal parameters
- Ability to hear within normal range
- Ability to move about
- Lifting and/or move up to 50 lbs
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work with interruptions
Working at Tobii Dynavox:
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
- It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real –
Learn more about what we do by visiting our Youtube channel.
EOE/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/DisabledApply now