Global Product Manager
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Are you a skilled Product Manager seeking to make real difference in people’s lives? Do you have a big heart and are fueled by passion and purpose?
Our devices are used by both children and adults in the clinical, work, home and school settings to support communication for those living with autism, stroke, ALS and other conditions.
Take a look at these videos that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ35Zp8ZrJw , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zh2UMK8xf0
We have an immediate need for a Global Product Manager in our Pittsburgh office. Our Pittsburgh office is located in the South Side. We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free parking, relaxed work environment, free on-site gym, free bike rentals, and various company events.
The role and responsibilities:
At Tobii Dynavox, we always strive to do what’s best for our users. You will deliver a cutting-edge experience to people with complex communications challenges.
Your days will be filled with:
- Product Management in a global setting, e.g. define, prioritize, and strengthen your product portfolio with a strong analytical approach. Including price strategies, segmentation and communication regarding your product portfolio
- Interact with users to build a solid understanding of existing and future requirements from the customers and market
- Work with R&D during development; clarify requirements, prioritize, and represent customer perspective (collect and share customer feedback)
- Support Sales and Customer Support to ensure that our products deliver great customer value during the full product life cycle
- Team up with the other Product Managers to take responsibility for achieving goals related to overall product portfolio strategy
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Product Manager
- Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- Excellent communication skills (incl. presentation skills) and collaborative skills
- A business orientated mind and a love for technology
- Experience from agile development and continuous improvements
- Experience from having worked in international cross-cultural environments and teams
- Product management experience in software development and UX is considered a plus
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
EOE/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/DisabledApply now