Global Product Manager – Tobii DynavoxTobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China.
Are you a skilled Product Manager seeking to make real difference in people’s lives? Do you have a big heart and are fueled by passion and purpose? Join our Product Management Team!
What we do is important. We help people with various disabilities communicate with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology - in completely new and often game changing ways. Meet our users Steve, Katie, and Stephen to get an idea of how our products can completely change people’s lives.
The role and responsibilities
At Tobii Dynavox, we always strive to do what’s best for our users. You will together with us deliver a cutting-edge experience to people with complex communications challenges.
Your days will be filled with
- Product Management in a global setting, e.g. define, prioritize, and strengthen your product portfolio with a strong analytical approach. Including price strategies, segmentation and communication regarding your product portfolio
- Interact with users to build a solid understanding of existing and future requirements from the customers and market
- Work with R&D during development; clarify requirements, prioritize, and represent customer perspective (collect and share customer feedback)
- Support Sales and Customer Support to ensure that our products deliver great customer value during the full product life cycle
- Team up with the other Product Managers to take responsibility for achieving goals related to overall product portfolio strategy
We are looking for someone who has
- Around 5 years of working experience (at least 2 years as Product Manager)
- An M.Sc. in Engineering or Business
- Excellent communication skills in English (incl. presentation skills) and collaborative skills
- A business orientated mind and a love for technology
- Experience from agile development and continuous improvements
- Is willing to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Experience from having worked in international cross-cultural environments and teams
To be successful in this role, and at Tobii, you need a high degree of self-management and a good sense of structure when many activities are going on at the same time, e.g. sort, prioritize, communicate and deliver. We think you are highly driven and structured in your approach to product management and passionate about finding creative solutions to challenging and exciting product issues. We rely on you to build a deep understanding of our users’ unique communication and accessibility needs and how technology can help them in their everyday lives.
As Global Product Manager, you will report to the Director of Product Management. The position is a temporary position for 12 months with opportunity to become a permanent position. You will be based in our headquarters in Danderyd, but as our market is global, you will get to participate in international trips to events, customer and partners.
Please address your questions to Rasmus Petersson, email@example.com, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.Apply now