Employer Branding Specialist
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China.
Employer Branding Specialist
The HR team works tirelessly every day to attract top talents to Tobii Dynavox and even more importantly – making sure Tobii Dynavox is a home away from home, and where every Tobiian is all that they can be. With our high ambitions and big hearts, we make it possible for Tobiians to deliver the coolest humanized technology there is on the entire planet, changing both industries and lives!
We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities “speak” with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways. Have a look at our users Steve , Katie , and Stephen to get an idea of how our products can completely change people’s lives. Every day we help people with disabilities ranging from ALS and Cerebral Palsy to Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke.
The role as Employer Branding Specialist will focus on the development and execution of a Tobii Dynavox employment branding strategy that will attract top talent through various channels including social media and events. Partnering with our Marketing team as well as internal networking with all departments will be key to success.
Building a pipeline of awesome candidates and handling the recruitment of our entry level positions will provide the opportunity to contribute to our growing team.
Role and responsibilities
- Developing communications to drive candidate attraction and engagement, whether through social media, events, or other channels
- Building candidate pipelines
- Manage full recruitment life cycle for interns and non-exempt positions
- Researching the talent market to find relevant audiences
- Finding the best candidate sources
- Setting up recruiting events
- Developing engagement programs
- Networking with internal departments
- Promoting the employee value proposition
- Initiating social activities, platforms and channels to present Tobii Dynavox as employer of choice
- Localizing international employer branding concepts and practices
- Support other Tobii US entities with employer branding activities as needed
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related fields
- 1 - 3 years of experience in recruitment marketing, employer branding, and content generation
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Working knowledge within an Applicant Tracking System experience required
- Campaign and event management skills
- Strategic thinking regarding the employer identity in the job market place
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively partner with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to take initiative and build strong productive partnerships with stakeholders, candidates, and HR colleagues
- Demonstrate high energy and desire to succeed, hard-working, detail oriented with strong ability to multi-task and problem solve
Experience in Social Media advertising experience is very positive!
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear biker boots or sneakers, or if you spend your nights trying to put all your children to sleep or if you prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Apply as soon as possible by our website. We handle applications ongoing, don't wait! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly.
Working at Tobii you will find yourself in an innovative environment and work with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one, if you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about innovation, passion and making things real.
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/DisabledApply now