Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Our devices are used by both children and adults in the clinical, work, home and school settings to support communication for those living with autism, stroke, ALS and other conditions.
Take a look at these videos that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are:
We have an immediate need for an E-Commerce Specialist covering our North American market based out of our Pittsburgh office. Our Pittsburgh office is located in the South Side. We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free parking, relaxed work environment, free on-site gym, free bike rentals, and various company events.
The North American E-Commerce Specialist is responsible for the total online shopping experience of the Tobii Dynavox websites, including personalization, promotional testing and reporting to deliver on e-commerce sales targets. The E-Commerce Specialist is also responsible for helping to plan and execute sales driving campaigns to align with overall yearly product revenue goals.
This role will work closely together with other functional areas in the marketing department including digital marketing, web development, and content development teams to support additional core attributions of the website including; website lead capture automation, digital advertising efforts, product launch campaigns, and overall conversion rate optimization.
The role and responsibilities:
- Owns the website shopping functionality and experience, making sure that it is as efficient and as free from friction as possible
- Supports the planning and implementation of campaigns for product sales and special offers that align with e-commerce sales goals
- Supports the annual and quarterly forecasting
- Reviews customer journeys as well as comments and feedback to identify potential issues to improve website usability
- Responsible for the posting of website listings for products, accessories, software and their corresponding SKU's
- Works with digital marketing team members to ensure marketing automation opportunities are implemented into all website forms to feed into lead capture systems (i.e., Salesforce, Great Plains and Eloqua)
- Supports the implementation of marketing campaigns on the web to help drive sales
- Reviews website e-commerce data tracking and metrics by using Google Analytics and e-commerce platform reporting to provide reporting but also to understand what is working and what is not, and suggest improvements necessary to increase conversions and the user shopping experience
- Plans and implements conversion rate optimization tactics ranging from small content fixes to adding new functionalities
- Works in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Content team to assure SEO is implemented for driving organic traffic, and with digital marketing specialist that landing pages for SEM traffic are optimized for success
- Works in close cooperation with customer service and operations to ensure that online orders are received successfully from the e-commerce web shop
- Stays current with online marketing trends, news, and e-commerce regulations
- Perform various other tasks as assigned
We are looking for someone who:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ Years’ experience supporting an e-commerce website platform 3+ Years’ experience planning and implementing conversion rate optimization strategies within a website platform
- 3+ Years’ experience using Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tracking platform) for pulling e-commerce reports and gathering insights on overall website performance
- Strong experience identifying, tracking and reporting on overall website e-commerce performance
- Impeccable communication skills to collaborate with a global digital marketing team
- Proactive and driven work approach with advanced skills in analytical problem-solving
- Basic knowledge of mapping website leads into Salesforce via web form systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment
- Experience working with website developers to communicate functionality needs and report bugs as needed
- Experience of external channel sales and affiliates is a plus
- Experience working with a global team is a plus
OTHER SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to act according to the Tobii values
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills to function effectively in a team environment
- Flexibility, service-minded, hands-on approach
- Ability to travel internationally approximately 5 to 10%
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
We give our customers the power to be themselves and live their everyday to the fullest!