Customer Service and Support Representative
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Our devices are used by both children and adults in the clinical, work, home and school settings to support communication for those living with autism, stroke, ALS and other conditions.
Take a look at these video that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are:
We have an immediate need for a Customer Service and Support Representative in our Pittsburgh office. Our Pittsburgh office is located in the South Side. We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free parking, relaxed work environment, free on-site gym, free bike rentals, and various company events.
The Customer Service and Support Representative primary responsibility is supporting our customers in our Education Channel.
The role and responsibilities:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service inquiries
- Creates new customer accounts by recording new account information
- Maintains customer accounts by recording updated account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Attain team sales quota by matching customer needs with product benefits via ongoing customer relationships, solid product knowledge, and teamwork
- Collaborate with fellow employees to ensure that all inbound and developing sales opportunities are pursued, developed and closed
- Mastering in-depth knowledge of our evolving industry, line of products, and services
- Customer communications via a multi-line call center email, virtual, and voicemail
- Prepare and provide product information and sales quotations for customers
- Salesforce management including the entry of accounts, contacts, quotations, and opportunities
- Qualify customer leads and disseminate to field sales appropriately
- Using web-based and digital information systems to identify, research, and resolve customer’s inquiries regarding invoices, orders, and shipments
- Order management including entry, creation, returns, releases, and backorders
- Account creation and management including Boardmaker online, Semesterware, and Lab Loans
- Billing including subscription management and deploy invoices
- Customer support on technical issues and customer complaints
- Performs various other tasks as assigned
We are looking for someone who:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree or 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Some experience working in education or a related field is preferred
- Clear, concise, and articulate written and spoken communication
- Strong interpersonal/rapport building skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to discern issues and concerns of customers (internal and external)
- Ability to remain calm and focused while communicating in a fast-paced environment
- Listening/Phone Skills
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work/train in multiple customer service management systems (Great Plains, SalesForce, Subscription Modules)
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
We give our customers the power to be themselves and live their everyday to the fullest!