Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Take a look at this video that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zh2UMK8xf0
Our Pittsburgh office is located in the South Side. We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free parking, relaxed work environment, free on-site gym, free bike rentals, and various company events.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Operations Department and for assisting Document Control with parts set-up and maintenance.
- Perform data entry of new parts, make part changes or discontinuations in the company’s ERP systems which include, Great Plains, SalesForce, Avatax, ARAS and MasterControl
- Create Bills of Materials and kits in Great Plains for products
- Back up the buyer in Purchasing with special order part entries as needed
- Assist with creation or updating of spreadsheets (ECR’s) which identify the parts and contents for product releases or changes
- Assist in the processing of Change Orders, by monitoring approvals and reminding approvers of tasks when needed
- Perform electronic filing of Change Orders and create weekly notifications emails to the team
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Update and maintain calendars and contact lists for the VP, Global Operations
- Monitor VP, Global Operations in and out boxes and handle content as requested
- Secure travel arrangements for the VP, Global Operations
- Prepare and coordinate for meetings within Operations group
- Schedule and create presentations for monthly all operations meeting
- Attend and take minutes for weekly operations leadership and other meetings as needed
- Create/Maintain Operations Sharepoint site
- Coordinate and maintain KPI metrics and presentation for Operations team
- Provide administrative updates for Funding in OMI
- Develop proficiency with Survey Monkey tool and assist the team with creating or updating survey
- Administration of Customer Care Survey data collection, including charting, weekly collection and distribution of comments, and categorization of comments.
- Provide administrative support on projects for the Operations team as requested
- Filing or scanning of documents as needed
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma; Associate Degree preferred
- 2 years’ administrative experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Advanced MS Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent Typing and keyboarding skills with accuracy
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Organization skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
Working at Tobii Dynavox:
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world.
Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest, hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.